I was just thinking of the conversation on Twitter we had last week about CIBC Foreign Cash Online during the #CIBCTravelCash party. I posted about CIBC Foreign Cash Online here, but I must say that the Twitter party was an excellent way to engage with others and discuss the service offered!
For those who travel often, I’m sure that being able to purchase foreign cash online will be much appreciated. I know for myself, having to make a trip to the bank to purchase foreign currency for our vacations is a bit of a hassle when I’m already running around trying to get things in order for our travels.
During the Twitter party, we also discussed why one may like to have foreign cash on hand when arriving at destination.
Source: Tweet from @CoChange during #CIBCTravelCash party.
Personally, I prefer having foreign currency with me for things like taking a taxi, buying something to eat at the airport, or leaving a tip for a service, etc. I’m one of those “I need to be prepared” kind of travelers. Though I know that sometimes the unexpected happens, I like to make sure I have cash on hand for those “just in case” moments. In summary, I just like to have peace of mind that if anything should happen, I have some cash on hand.
Here are 10 Reasons You Should Use CIBC Foreign Cash OnlineTM:
1. Buying foreign cash online locks in your rate.
2. CIBC Foreign Cash Online is an incredibly convenient service that allows you to order the currency you need online before you travel.
3. Save time by ordering online. No need to make a trip to your bank. You can focus on other things, like packing for your trip!
4. After purchasing foreign cash online, purchaser’s bank account is debited immediately.
5. Get foreign cash delivered to their home, Toronto Pearson Airport and any CIBC branch in Canada.
6. Delivery time: Two-to-three days for most urban branch/home locations and three-to-five business days for most rural locations.
7. Non-CIBC clients can also order Foreign Cash Online via CIBC’s eCommerce portal. Find out more here
8. With CIBC Foreign Cash Online you have access to up to 75 currencies representing 90 countries.
9. Secure delivery of foreign cash.
10. The service is FREE!
I love that CIBC believes in simplifying banking and travel for Canadians who don’t get a chance to visit the branch or are pressed for time. Now, you can get foreign cash delivered right to your door.
If you’d like to learn more about CIBC’s Foreign Cash Online, visit their website here.
Have you entered the contest yet? If you haven’t already done so, there’s still time! Enter for a chance to win $1000 CAD until January 31, 2016. (Read rules and regulations on contest site.)
*DISCLAIMER: This post is brought to you by CIBC Foreign Cash OnlineTM. All thoughts, opinions are my own.