I’m not going to lie. I love getting pampered. I work hard, so a treat day at the spa is something I look forward to. It’s good for the mind, body and soul.
My little one loves spa days too. An afternoon at Glama Gal Tween Spa makes for a fun experience.
You already know Glama Gal is Canada’s foremost provider of tween spa services and self-esteem workshops, right? Now, Glama Gal is expanding once again with a hot new location!
Wait for it…
Glama Gal’s next location is opening in the posh and popular Blue Mountain Village!
How exciting is that?! Opening in July, Glama Gal Boutique in the Village will offer a tailored version of their most popular features from their eight existing locations.
Glama Gal Tween Spa’s main mission is to help girls grow and nurture healthy self-esteem through their welcoming, warm and fun Glama Gal environment. Whenever Little One and her friends go to Glama Gal, the smiles and giggles are contagious! It really warms my heart to see the girls having fun with their friends and just being themselves!
Some of the fun will include:
• First-ever Bath Bakery including sorbet scrubs, gelato-inspired bath bombs and cupcake soaps
• First-ever Glama Gal Doll Spa so dolls can be pampered, too!
• Mini Tween Spa for our famous manis, pedis, facials, hair, make-up and more
• DIY spa product bar where girls create their own lip gloss, perfume, and sugar scrubs
• Trendy tween retail boutique
• Drop-in craft sessions with unique and engaging workshops like Nail Design 101, Be You Workshops, trendy jewelry making and more!
From the tips of their sparkling fingertips to the bottoms of their sugar-scrubbed feet, tweens will pampered, supported, encouraged and inspired to live the Glama Gal motto: Be Confident! Be Positive! Be YOU!
A big congratulations to Glama Gal Tween Spa on their new (and exciting) location!
You may also enjoy:
- A Glama-riffic Birthday Party
- Glama Gal Tween Spa Sudbury Grand Opening
- Glama Gal Tween Spa Coming to Sudbury
Disclosure – I am a Glambassador and in association with Glama Gal Tween Spa, I receive news and updates on events and specials to share with my followers. I also receive special perks and when specified, compensation. This is a sponsored post, however, all thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are honest and my own.