To say the people in this household love cheese is an understatement. It’s a veritable cheesefest in this house. Little One likes cheese in her lunchbox, Hubby likes to snack on crackers and cheese when he’s on the go, and I love to cook with cheese.
One recipe Hubby and Little One ask for is Bacon-Wrapped Mac ‘n Cheese-Stuffed Meatloaf. Okay, it’s a bit crazy. It’s the ultimate comfort food on a cold Winter day though. I only make this once or twice a year.
The Bacon-Wrapped Mac ‘n Cheese Meatloaf is made with Cracker Barrel Block Cheese (marble, but you can use cheddar, Mozzarella or a combination of the three if you wish). For Hubby, this is the most exciting and innovative cheese dish.
With all this talk about cheese, I am excited to share that it’s the most exciting time of the year! CHEESEFEST at Loblaws!
Cheese fondue and raclette nights are popular in this house. Cheesy dill biscuits, lasagna, and any Mexican recipe that calls for cheese…ALL favourites! Chowders and cheesy pasta sauces also make me salivate! Have I mentioned how much we love cheese in this house?
For cheese lovers, it’s time to celebrate cheese! Pick up participating Kraft Cheese at your local Loblaws.
Some participating products:
- Cracker Barrel Block Cheese
- Cracker Barrel Snacking Cheese
- Cracker Barrel Natural Slices
- Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese
- Philadelphia Cooking Creme Cream Cheese
- Kraft 100% Parmesan Shredded Cheese
- and more!
Some cheesy recipes you may enjoy:
- Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- One Bowl Cheddar Biscuits
- Pasta Bake with Meat Sauce and Cheese
- Slow-Cooker Enchilada Lasagna
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Curry
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Hot Artichoke-Parmesan Dip
Tell me, what’s your favourite cheese dish?
Disclosure – This is a sponsored post, however all thoughts and opinions on this blog are honest and my own.