The art of keeping your kids’ stuff together.
After about ten weeks of Summer vacation, you’ve gotten your kids back into back-to-school bedtime mode (yeah, right!) and have survived back-to-school shopping. You’re all set for another school year!
- When you purchase your children’s school supplies, make sure to lay them all out when you get home so your kids can see all the items that belong to them.
- Label your children’s personal items. When personal items are labeled with your children’s names on them, the likelihood of the items returning to them is far better if they were not labeled at all.
- Lay out all items that will be going to school with your child (pencil case, school bag, lunchbox, lunch containers, re-usable water bottles, indoor and outdoor shoes, jackets, etc).
- Get your kids to help out with the labeling process.
- Iron-on personalized tags are great for labeling clothing and outer-wear. Mabel’s Labels is the leading provider of personalized labels and are perfect for shoes, clothes, school supplies, etc.