Mother’s Day is just around the corner and my heart melts when Little One creates something super sweet for me. I don’t know about you, but on Mother’s Day, I love a thoughtful homemade present from my child. Sure, being pampered for the day is great, but the love and energy a child puts into a Mother’s Day craft is special.
One of the most adorable Mother’s Day presents I have ever received was this set of four mini paintings Little One gave me.
Little One painted the first four things she thought of when she thought of “Mommy”. She painted a heart for love, fireworks, a flower and a gummy bear. Too cute!
- 4 mini canvases (6×6 or whatever size you wish)
- Kid-safe paints (Little One used Tempera paints)
- Paint brushes of assorted sizes
Easiest craft ever. Just give your kids the art supplies and let their imaginations soar! It’s interesting to see what they come up with when you ask them to draw what comes to mind when they think of “Mom”!
Here are a few fabulous Mother’s Day Crafts shared by some of my favourite bloggers.
- @Mom2Michael from Raising My Boys shares Pipe Cleaner Flowers for Mom
- @MyKidsGuide shares Mother’s Day Button Bouquet Craft.
- Also from @MyKidsGuide: DIY Mother’s Day Tea Cup Pin Cushion.
- Not Your Regular Tea Cup by @MommyMomentBlog
- Personalized Napkin Ring from @momsandmunchkin
- Melted Beads by @MapleMouseMama
- Mother’s Day Cards by @FynesDesigns
What was your most treasured Mother’s Day gift your child made for you?