What to get for the special guy in your life? Whether it be your teenage son or hard-to-buy-for nephew…or even your husband, this gift will make everyone in the house happy. Trust me.
Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD™ Headphones
To my complete and utter surprise, my husband, @CanManFarm had this on his wishlist. Yes, my beef farmer husband wanted the Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Headphones. If you know my husband, you will find this surprisingly not surprising. I know. A contradiction in terms. The thing is, Hubby is one of those people who is all about information and research. He’s an aggie and is constantly doing research on how to better our farm and implement latest and greatest farming practices.
One would not think Hubby would ask ‘Santa’ (aka: me) for headphones. Or would they?
Hubby’s also a big tech fan. He loves gadgets and has been checking the net for…wait for it…HEADPHONES. Why? Well, he was looking for something that was comfortable and that he can use for listening to his ag podcasts and even switch over to take phone calls with.
The reason I think this is a great gift for everyone is that now I don’t have to hear Hubby’s podcasts if I don’t want to.
The perfect mix of sound and style.
- Beats Solo HD™ headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of Studios
- Compact enough to fit in your purse, Beats Solo HD headphones carry the powerful signature sound Beats by Dr. Dre products are famous for
- Two speakers inside each can provide crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition
- Constructed of super-durable, flexible material, reinforced with a metal strip to make sure it never comes apart, plus high-quality, clear-coat finish for a stylish look
- Use the built-in mic to switch easily between songs and incoming calls
- Lightweight at 0.35 lb.
- Carrying case included
- Over the ear