I don’t claim to be a “girly girl”, but if one thing is true, it’s that I am obsessed with purses, handbags, clutches…and shoes, sandals and boots! My husband could never comprehend my love of accessories.
- Wipes – for cleaning hands and wiping faces (okay, and wiping yucky seats or public bathroom toilet seats. I know I’m weird)
- Sunblock – you can never be too careful
- Kleenex – for obvious reasons. Preschoolers and babies can get full of boogers
- Snacks – my 3.5 year old is always hungry
- Stainless steel water bottle for Mommy & stainless steel water bottle for Little One
- Fisher-Price Little People – I carry a bunch of them in my bag
- Stickers, crayons, paper, colouring book
- Books – Little One loves books!
- Children’s Gravol (Little One gets car sick sometimes – just like her Mama)
- Children’s Tylenol
- Band-Aids (Dora, Hello Kitty and Tinkerbell/Fairies)
- Sunglasses for Little One and for me
- BlackBerry Bold 9900
- Lip gloss