If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you’ll know that I’ve got some little quirks and that there are just a few odd little things about me.
- Coffee puts me to sleep. I kid you not. A shot of Espresso knocks me out cold in 5 minutes flat!
- I have a food sensitivity to green apples, which makes me really sad. Though I LOVE the tartness of green apples, they cause my mouth to get itchy and my lips to become inflamed. Seriously, my brothers laugh and tell me I look like a platypus when I eat green apple.
- I have extremely sensitive skin.
Though you can’t really see it in the photo, my skin was peeling off of my fingers. It was so bad that I had to keep Band-Aids on them to keep them clean. I really wish I could have shown you what my hands and fingers looked like, but trust me, you’ll be happy I didn’t share!
- George’s Cream is Canadian!
- Pharmacist George Doherty created George’s Special Dry Skin Cream in his kitchen using his wife’s cake mixer over 15 years ago!
- The cream was created for local Albertans to help combat their severe dry skin from the harsh winters.
- George’s Cream’s home grown formula has gained a reputation in Western Canada for controlling dry, itchy, scaly skin as well as for healing problem skin conditions (incl. eczema, psoriasis, sun and wind burn, etc.)
- George’s Cream can be purchased at national and independent pharmacies, drug store chains, and grocery retailers.