I’m one of those travelers who needs my bags to be tagged – not once, but twice. Even more so, I need my bags to be tagged with something that stands out. I’m paranoid about getting my luggage mixed up with someone else’s and when I see my suitcase on the baggage carousel, I want to be able to see it right away.
Items you can SwaggerTag:
• sport, duffle & golf bags
• bikes, scooters & strollers
• briefcases & purses
• equipment bags & electronics cases
• luggage, carry-on’s & overnight bags
• camper, camping and hiking gear
• coolers & equipment trunks
• diaper bags
• tote bags & tack bags
• instrument cases
• wheelchairs, walkers, crutches & medical equipment
• dog leash, and pet totes and crates
• anything that goes out the door!
SwaggerTag is perfect for:
• sports enthusiasts
• hikers, campers & camps
• those with other specialty sporting equipment
• pet owners
• institutions & organizations
• those with special needs and equipment
• anyone who wants to keep track of their gear!
For all you travelers or parents with kids in sports (or just anyone who wants to have their bags tagged), SwaggerTag is giving 2 lucky Life on Manitoulin readers a pack of 3 tags each! Winners get to choose their colours!
To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Open to residents of Canada. Ends June 19th.
a Rafflecopter giveawayDisclosure – I received the above products to facilitate this honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are honest and my own.