It’s no secret that I am obsessed with Twitter. I pretty much live on there! In fact, Twitter is responsible for giving me pretty much 90% of my blog opps and even side jobs. I kid you not.
Why do I love Twitter so much? It enables me to meet and get to know so many fabulous people. I’m all about the relationships made and cultivated. Engaging is my thing. I’m as chatty in person as I am online. What you see is what you get.
This is how Kathy and Kim Originals and I met! A group of tweeps, gathered together by my friend, @Dogpaddling would get together (on Twitter) and watch various TV shows. The commentary would be hilarious and I often think it would be so funny to get us all in one room watching together! I wonder if we’d actually be talking or tweeting? Hmm!
Anyway, Twitter has enabled me to cross paths with some pretty amazing people. Every week, I’d tweet with my tweeps and joke around on Twitter while we watched our favourite shows. I quickly fell in love with the ladies at
@KathyandKimOrig. If you haven’t already tweeted with them, you must do so now!
I was surprised when Kathy and Kim Originals recently approached me to work with them on something exciting! They asked me to review two of their poly mugs. The funny thing is that I have been following them for a while now and often find myself perusing their site! I have been thinking that I’d like to get the loot bag combo for Little One’s friends at her next birthday. Yes, I do realize her birthday is in November, and I am in absolutely no rush for her to turn 5 yet. *gasp* FIVE!!!
I’m just really excited about all the products on the Kathy and Kim Originals website!
What kid (okay, and big kid…aka: ME!) doesn’t love to have personalized items?! I’m a sucker for personalized anything! This is what we got:
Aren’t they adorable?
The funny thing is that the image on Little One’s mug bears a striking resemblance to the real life Little One. She was so excited to receive her mug and yelled, “HEY!!! THAT’S ME!!!!”
What I love about the mugs is that they are SHATTERPROOF! You can customize and personalize your items. They make the perfect gift for everyone on your list! I know what I’m ordering for Little One’s Junior Kindergarten teacher!
- shatterproof – Little One drops things on the floor quite often, so it’s good to know that this will not shatter into a zillion pieces if Little One happens to drop her cup.
- size – The perfect size and weight for a wee one!
- personalized – You and your little ones can create your own special items the way you want by selecting from KKO’s selctions (and there are lots of options in colours and designs)!
- Canadian – The company is owned and operated by two Canadian women.
- May be art of a Green living initiative – Little One loves toting her mug with her. I love that she’s learning the idea of reduce-reuse/recycle. She always brings her own cup or thermos with her instead of using disposables.
- BPA/H free – The mugs are FDA approved.
- Unique – Great way to express yourself.
Disclosure – I received products to facilitate this honest review. All opinions on this blog are honest and my own.