An Ultimately Chocolatey Surprise!

Not too long ago, some friends of ours from California and Toronto came to the Island for a visit. Of course, I had to make sure that a delectably delicious cake from Ultimately Chocolate greeted them upon their arrival!
For Mother’s Day, I ordered the Caramel Crackle from Ultimately Chocolate. It was a hit! The caramel and chocolate combination was pure decadence!
With so many mouthwatering selections to choose from, Hubby helped me decide on the Raspberry Razzle!

The Raspberry Razzle is a deliciously moist cake layered with a rich raspberry buttercream icing (we got the chocolate cake instead of the vanilla). The cake is decorated with dark chocolate truffle icing, semi-sweet chocolate pieces, and a TOFFLE.Check out the amazing detail! Everyone loved that there was even a TOFFLE placed on top of the cake! It’s a smooth milk chocolate truffle surrounded by rich, dark chocolate toffee.Needless to say, our out of town guests LOVED the Raspberry Razzle. I also got each guest a box of TOFFLEs. Gotta support our local businesses! Plus, I thought it would be an amazing way for our guests to remember their trip to the Island! Beautiful sights, fresh air, the waterfalls, the beaches…and chocolate!

BUY IT!
Ultimately Chocolate‘s trademark TOFFLE can be purchased at
Loco Beanz Coffee House in Little Current, Ontario and Loco Beanz Coffee House in Gore Bay, Ontario. You may also purchase the chocolate TOFFLE online! Click here to order!

WIN IT!
Ultimately Chocolate is giving one lucky blog reader of mine a box of 20 TOFFLES!!! Twenty TOFFLES! That is the biggest size box of TOFFLEs that Ultimately Chocolate sells!

To enter:
(MANDATORY)
1. Visit the Ultimately Chocolate site and check out their products! Come back here and leave me a comment with what cake or baked good you would like to try! Trust me…it’s a difficult decision to make! Choosing ONE cake, tart, pie, or French-style pastry!

(EXTRA ENTRIES)
2. Follow me via Google Friend Connect (on my sidebar). Make sure to leave a separate comment here telling me you follow.

3. Follow me on Twitter (@chancesmommy) and Tweet this contest. You get two additional entries if you do this. Again, let me know in a separate comment here.

4. Grab my button (on my sidebar) and leave me the link to where I can find where you posted it.

Good luck! I know you’ll enjoy your TOFFLEs! Contest ends on Friday, July 30th @ 12AM EDT.

Comments

1. Valerie O'Leary says

Hello there I would love to try the Raspberry Razzle as I have tried some of the other great cakes made by the chocolate lady and am sure that this one would make the top of my list.

2. says

Hay “C”
    I’ve givin myself a kick in the “you know what” and hope to write on my blog every other day or so… Started again today and I would like to link your blog to my post? can you help me out???
    since you got me started on this madness ;O)

3. says

Anonynous:
    Hi! :) Don’t forget to leave me a way to get back to you in case you win! Perhaps a name/blog name/nickname, e-mail address, blog/website link :) Thanks!

4. says

Dragonfly:
    On the right (on my sidebar), you’ll find my “Random Thoughts and Musings from the Island REVIEWS” button. Copy the code beneath the button and go to your Blogger dashboard. Add a widget (html code) and paste the code in that box and then save. Et voila! My button will be on your blog! :)

5. says

NUMMERS!!!!! As it’s summer and I LOVE lemon I would have to go with…. Lemon Zinger – Vanilla cake and real-lemon buttercream icing. Decorated with your choice of lemon, vanilla or dark chocolate truffle icing!, Oh and one of each icing!!!!!

6. says

My wife bought me the Caramel Crackle for my birthday party. It was fantastic! Pure decadence! Everyone just loved it. After my first bite, I didn’t want to share!

7. says

You are right, it’s so hard to choose but I think the first thing i would want to try is the Caramel Crackle cake. I’m on a caramel kick right now.

8. says

It is a tough decision, but I love peanut butter and chocolate together so my fav would be: Peanut Butter Truffle – Layers of chocolate cake, rich peanut butter icing and chunks of milk chocolate. Decorated with a rich milk chocolate truffle icing and chocolate chips. Try this in a six-inch high celebration cake!
    OMG sounds sooooooo yummy!! Now I am hungry and craving chocolate

theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

9. ella says

The Raspberry Razzle cake sounds best to me. Then I’d have to say Mint Dream.

ellaetc(at)gmail(dot)com

10. says

OMG – It’s a toss up between Dark Desire – “Several layers of rich dark chocolate cake with thick dark chocolate truffle between each layer” and Chunky Chocolate Blitz – “Rich milk chocolate truffle icing layered between chocolate cake made with chunks of milk and semi-sweet chocolate. Decorated with semi-sweet chocolate truffle icing”. I WANT BOTH!!!!

arctic_teacher AT yahoo DOT ca